“On first meeting Keith Zafren, I immediately felt a strong connection to him, his work with The Great Dads Project, and the book he had written about it. Because my life purpose is to inspire and empower people to live their highest vision in a context of love and joy, in harmony with the highest good of all concerned, I immediately related to what Keith was aspiring to accomplish. I believe Keith’s message is very important. I enthusiastically support him in his efforts to reach out to men everywhere, to help them heal and grow to become the great dads they long to be, and their children so desperately need them to be.”
- The Great Dads Project helps transform fathers into great dads.We teach three core fathering practices: affirmation, acceptance, and affection.
- We help busy male executives understand and avoid the three most challenging trends they face as fathers.
- We help men take action toward self-awareness, receptivity, and transformation, particularly by leading dads to accept The Great Dad Challenge.
- We provide resources to help you find what you need to grow as a dad, including book reviews from many other authors writing for fathers, parents, and children.
- We focus men on healing any wound in their psyche they may have experienced due to an inadequate, absent, or abusive relationship with their own father.
- We help women understand the five things they can do to empower the man in their life to be the best dad he can be (the dad they want him to be).
- We also help women better understand the impact their man’s father may have had on him, possibly limiting his capacity for intimacy with a woman and with his children.